Cathodic Protection Monitoring Station
Monitors cathodic protection in all natural waters.
- Model 125A: For Aluminum Hulls, Aluminum Structures & Components
- Model 125S: For Steel Hulls, Steel or Iron Structures
- Model 125B: For Fiberglass or Wood Hulls w/Bronze & Stainless Steel Components & Fittings
Allows potential corrosion problems to be spotted at a glance.
These cathodic protection monitoring stations provide easy to read and interpret indications of protection level.
- Easy to read analog panel meter display
- Rugged, stable reference electrode
- Easy to install
- Accurate readings in all natural waters - seawater, brackish & fresh
- Meter reads continuously - no push to read buttons
- The -1 & -2 versions have a switch in the panel that allows for independent protection level readings of the shaft & propeller assembly or assemblies
125 Installation Kit Includes:
Monitoring Station: An aluminum panel w/color coded display that indicates the level of protection being provided by the cathodic protection system (either sacrificial anodes or impressed current) - the panel is 5 ¼" long by 3 ¾" high by 2 ¼" deep.
Reference Cell: RE-104 Reference Assembly - Zinc - 2 3/4" L x 1 3/4" W, 1/2" thru-hull penetration
Power Requirement: The 125 monitoring station operates on 12 to 24 volts DC