Model 126 - Cathodic Protection Monitoring Station
Monitors cathodic protection in all natural waters.
- Model 126A: For Aluminum Hulls, Aluminum Structures & Components
- Model 126S: For Steel Hulls, Steel or Iron Structures
- Model 126B: For Fiberglass or Wood Hulls w/Bronze & Stainless Steel Components & Fittings
Allows potential corrosion problems to be spotted at a glance.
- Easy to read analog panel meter display
- Rugged, stable reference electrode
- Easy to install
- Accurate readings in all natural waters - seawater, brackish & fresh
- Meter reads continuously - no push to read buttons
- The monitor is equipped with a switch in the panel that allows for independent readings for different regions of the hull
126 Installation Kit Includes:
Monitoring Station: An aluminum panel w/color coded display that indicates the level of protection being provided by the cathodic protection system (either sacrificial anodes or impressed current) - the panel is 5 ¼" long by 3 ¾" high by 2 ¼" deep.
126(A,S or B)-1: Two reference cells: Zn - 2 ¾"L x 1 ¾"W, ½" thru-hull penetration
126(A,S or B)-2: Three reference cells: Zn - 2 ¾"L x 1 ¾"W, ½" thru-hull penetration